1st march Allocation Day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

waitingforresults

Re: 1st march Allocation Day

Post by waitingforresults »

Sill waiting for email and surname starts with C - daughter home on snow day and getting agitated...
Mumx4

Post by Mumx4 »

Email received! Got first choice. So very happy. Good luck everyone and well done to all our children
Starfish99

Post by Starfish99 »

Great news! Congratulations Mumx4
Mumx4

Post by Mumx4 »

Starfish99 wrote:Great news! Congratulations Mumx4
Thank u so much Starfish99
gravesendgal

Post by gravesendgal »

[quote="Mumx4"]Email received! Got first choice. So very happy. Good luck everyone and well done to all our children[/quote]

Fab news!! Well done x
2018allocation

Post by 2018allocation »

gravesendgal wrote:
Mumx4 wrote:Email received! Got first choice. So very happy. Good luck everyone and well done to all our children
Fab news!! Well done x
Congratulations
salsa

Post by salsa »

bellabelly wrote:Fantastic, gravesendgal!

We had our emails too and both my boys got their first choice! Am in shock and grinning like a loon. Can't wait to tell them.

Some of my Kent friends haven't had the emails yet so I think they're doing it alphabetically by surname (mine starts with B).

Good luck to everyone who is waiting!
Congratulations!
I think we worked out in previous years that they send the emails in order of registration.

Salsa
Sparklecat

Post by Sparklecat »

Got our first choice, so all the family delighted. Several children we know who didn't pass the Kent Test applied for every possible school except the local unpopular one, but were still sent there anyway. So glad we are not in that position. It seems that round here if you passed the 11+ you got whichever school you applied for, but if you didn't you got what they chose to give you.
doodles

Post by doodles »

I'm absolutely delighted for all your DC who have got one of their top choices, it's excellent news for them (and you).

However, please remember that not everybody will have had good news, there are members here who didn't get any of the schools they put down and, with others, are having to deal with disappointment and worry.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
bellabelly

Post by bellabelly »

That's great news, Sparklecat!
I'm absolutely delighted for all your DC who have got one of their top choices, it's excellent news for them (and you).

However, please remember that not everybody will have had good news, there are members here who didn't get any of the schools they put down and, with others, are having to deal with disappointment and worry.
Absolutely, doodles. I wish there was a less stressful way for the system to work for everyone.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now