WCH & ICH Complete Results for 2018 Entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SecretSquiggle

WCH & ICH Complete Results for 2018 Entry

Post by SecretSquiggle »

Hi everyone,

I found the FOI (Freedom of Information) requests which detail a list of anonymised 11+ scores for both WCH and ICH respectively:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... 2018_entry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... est_result" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In summary, there are results for 1109 girls and 1115 boys.

The 180th score for WCH : 114.13
The 180th score for ICH : 114.59

I found a post from last year which stated that at least 28-30 waitlist positions were finally offered.

The 210th score for WCH : 112.95
The 210th score for ICH : 113.24

If you are having trouble downloading the file (it appears to be corrupted on my laptop), then open it as an HTML page and then open in Google Docs (if you want to copy and paste to Excel).

I am happy to post a truncated list of the scores but I'm wary of creating an unwieldy post, unless people would like me to.

I created this post as I was rather baffled as to why I am only one of a handful of people who have replied to the allocations post despite over 1000 views and realised this information is available elsewhere.

Good luck everyone,
SecretSquiggle :)
ps Ok, I have just worked out that the views are not unique but still.... there's a lot of lurkers out there!
Bananas

Re: WCH & ICH Complete Results for 2018 Entry

Post by Bananas »

Offers in first round went to around rank 265 last year rather than 180 as people will have other first choices or are out of area. We were 297 and 25th on waiting list offered place in July. 2/30 in DDs class have started since September and there are 6 classes so still hope even after September.
SecretSquiggle

Post by SecretSquiggle »

Thanks for the clarification and the information about classes Bananas. I'm sure it's really useful for those out there without a firm offer. That makes quite a lot of difference to the scores assuming a similar number decline offers this year.

So taking that into account :

The 265th score for WCH : 111.2
The 265th score for ICH : 110.77

For completeness :

The 300th score for WCH : 110.03
The 300th score for ICH : 109.04

Ssq
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

SecretSquiggle wrote:Thanks for the clarification and the information about classes Bananas. I'm sure it's really useful for those out there without a firm offer. That makes quite a lot of difference to the scores assuming a similar number decline offers this year.

So taking that into account :

The 265th score for WCH : 111.2
The 265th score for ICH : 110.77

For completeness :

The 300th score for WCH : 110.03
The 300th score for ICH : 109.04

Ssq
Just to point out, though, that these are the 'straight' rankings of those who registered either to sit the exam at one of the Redbridge schools, or to have their raw score from sitting elsewhere shared with Redbridge.

Not all of these exam candidates will subsequently have applied for a place at either school. Also, once the actual applications were submitted, the oversubscription criteria will have been applied, which would result in a list with all 'in Common Catchment Area' applicants being ranked above any 'out of Common Catchment Area' applicants.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
bikrambunny

Post by bikrambunny »

ICH have already offered on a score of 110.03 just in case any of you are waiting
Javaria

Post by Javaria »

bikrambunny wrote:ICH have already offered on a score of 110.03 just in case any of you are waiting
Hi there
I just want confirm is this cut off score for ICHD
My son got 108.62 ,I am bit worried that he has fair chance to be offered a place in waiting list,Please help me
Thx
SecretSquiggle

Post by SecretSquiggle »

Hi Javaria,

I posted the initial results as there was very little information at the time on the forums.

Since then a lot more information has been made available. On the 'waiting list' thread is a link which shows the lowest offered score (in the first round) for ICH was 109.06

I checked the full rankings and your son's score of 108.62 is 16 below this, so potentially he could be 16th on the waiting list.

https://www.redbridge.gov.uk/media/4866 ... tances.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ssq
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now