HABS Girls Waiting List

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

223knifeedge

HABS Girls Waiting List

Post by 223knifeedge »

DD is on the waiting list for Habs Girls and received one other offer from another Independent than I'm not overly keen about.
State schools turned up with absolutely nothing from our list so now I'm in a tricky situation.
Do I pay the large deposit to the Independent as a back up for Habs or eventually getting a decent state school place or take the risk?
Has anyone got any experience of Habs girls waiting list? Does anyone know the chances?
The indie deadlines are tomorrow so we have to make a decision tonight or very early tomorrow morning.
Sorrel

Re: HABS Girls Waiting List

Post by Sorrel »

223knifeedge wrote:DD is on the waiting list for Habs Girls and received one other offer from another Independent than I'm not overly keen about.
State schools turned up with absolutely nothing from our list so now I'm in a tricky situation.
Do I pay the large deposit to the Independent as a back up for Habs or eventually getting a decent state school place or take the risk?
Has anyone got any experience of Habs girls waiting list? Does anyone know the chances?
The indie deadlines are tomorrow so we have to make a decision tonight or very early tomorrow morning.
You're probably best asking this in the Independent Schools section of the forum if you haven't already?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now