Allotment

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

anhetaahmed

Allotment

Post by anhetaahmed »

Hi

Can anyone please convey how to find for illford county grammar school and shoeburyness high school please. No idea so far. My DS has 308.9 score in Csse and 109 in CEM
mad?

Re: Allotment

Post by mad? »

Where are you based? London allocations do not come out until 5pm
mad?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

anhetaahmed wrote:Hi

Can anyone please convey how to find for illford county grammar school and shoeburyness high school please. No idea so far. My DS has 308.9 score in Csse and 109 in CEM
If you live in a London Borough which is part of the Pan London and Surrey eadmissions system, you will find out later this afternoon, usually around 5pm.

If you don't, what does it say on your own LA's website as to when you will be notified? Notifications of school places must, to comply with the Admissions Code, be made by the applicant's home LA.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
anhetaahmed

Post by anhetaahmed »

Thanks for the help. I live in hornchurch.
Did not recieve any mail so far.
anhetaahmed

Post by anhetaahmed »

This is havering borough
mad?

Post by mad? »

anhetaahmed wrote:This is havering borough
So that's a London Borough yes? In which case as per my post above, allocations will not be out until 5pm. Good luck
mad?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

anhetaahmed wrote:This is havering borough

Okay, so back on the page where you started your application for school places, it says this:

School outcomes are sent by email during the evenings of 1 March 2018 (Secondary & UTC) & 16 April 2018 (Reception & Junior). In the past Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail and btinternet email providers did not deliver our outcome emails. To make sure you can receive notifications and your outcome, download the free ParentComms app. Go to Apple AppStore, Google Play or Windows Phone Store and register using your eAdmissions username and password

https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
anhetaahmed

Post by anhetaahmed »

So it is that shoeburryness high school cut off is about 290. My son had 308.9 but thete was some problem with application process and he was put on regular waiting list which is down below. The council has said they will modify the application. Hope it works for the selective place.