SW Herts Exam 2018 for entry in 2019 - date clash

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
laxp

SW Herts Exam 2018 for entry in 2019 - date clash

Post by laxp »

Dear forum members,

I am new to whole plethora of eleven plus , have my oldest one giving exam in Sept 2018 for entry in 2019. :roll:

We want to apply for sw herts consortium schools and couple of schools from bucks. My concern is that SW herts have their music exam on 13th Sept and Buckinghamshire have their exam on 13th Sept. Both dates clash and wondered if there is any way around this ? Our preference is SW herts school, but wanted to also try one from Bucks. :idea:
17leaver

Re: SW Herts Exam 2018 for entry in 2019

Post by 17leaver »

The music test is usually on in the afternoon about 4:00
I presume Bucks test is during school time?
Alternatively, they do have a back up date for children who are sick on the day, so perhaps they would allow you to do it then?
scary mum

Re: SW Herts Exam 2018 for entry in 2019

Post by scary mum »

laxp wrote:Dear forum members,

I am new to whole plethora of eleven plus , have my oldest one giving exam in Sept 2018 for entry in 2019. :roll:

We want to apply for sw herts consortium schools and couple of schools from bucks. My concern is that SW herts have their music exam on 13th Sept and Buckinghamshire have their exam on 13th Sept. Both dates clash and wondered if there is any way around this ? Our preference is SW herts school, but wanted to also try one from Bucks. :idea:
Where do you live? If you are in Hertfordshire, your DC is very unlikely to get a place at a Buckinghamshire school.unless you live just over the county border from CGS, and even then it's no guarantee.
scary mum
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now