Offer After 19th Mar 2018 Help + Info

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Setu786

Offer After 19th Mar 2018 Help + Info

Post by Setu786 »

Hi,

My daughter is on waiting list for AGS and SGGS. I need some info + help from all of you.

I would like to know that anyone get an offer on or after 19th Mar 2018 for any Grammar school admission from Warwickshire.

Also I would like to know that anyone get offer from waiting list.

How many offer made last year (2017 admission) from the waiting list?

Thanks for you time.

Good luck to everyone.

Regards.
kenyancowgirl

Re: Offer After 19th Mar 2018 Help + Info

Post by kenyancowgirl »

What score/rank did your DD get? What position is she on the wait list for each school?

What happened last year is absolutely no indication of what will happen this year.

We are not expecting the w/ls to move so much this year due to the number of errors in teh offer process that will impact on the w/l.
Setu786

Post by Setu786 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:What score/rank did your DD get? What position is she on the wait list for each school?

What happened last year is absolutely no indication of what will happen this year.

We are not expecting the w/ls to move so much this year due to the number of errors in teh offer process that will impact on the w/l.
Thanks for reply.

My DD score 237 and AGS waiting list no1 and SGGS waiting list No 2.

Warwickshire haven't made any offer on first round on 1st Mar as they said they didn't receive proof of address on time so application consider as a late.

In my knowledge I sent all address proof docs on time.

Now I have to wait till reallocation round.

thanks & regards,
Snair

Post by Snair »

Hello Setu786,
We are in the same situation as you , our DD scored 248 and with proof of address oblem, she is also considered late . Her preferred school was RHS . And when I phoned them on 12th and 19 th her position on the WL is the same. The lady from WCC said no change in WL, I don't know whether it's just for RHS or all schools. As your DD is no.1 on WL for AGS she will be the 1st one to get a place if one becomes available I believe.
Snair
Setu786

Post by Setu786 »

Snair wrote:Hello Setu786,
We are in the same situation as you , our DD scored 248 and with proof of address oblem, she is also considered late . Her preferred school was RHS . And when I phoned them on 12th and 19 th her position on the WL is the same. The lady from WCC said no change in WL, I don't know whether it's just for RHS or all schools. As your DD is no.1 on WL for AGS she will be the 1st one to get a place if one becomes available I believe.
Snair
Hi Snair,

Just want to let you know that my daughter got offer form AGS which we want.

I hope you will get as well for your daughter. Good luck and best wishes

Regards,
Varsha2017

Post by Varsha2017 »

Setu786 wrote:
Snair
Hi Snair,

I hope you will get as well for your daughter. Good luck and best wishes

Regards,
congrats and hope we get good news from Snair too.
Snair

Post by Snair »

Hello Setu786,
That's great news and good to know. So there's some movement on WL, I thought to wait for few days and then call to see whether my DD has moved up or not. We are crossing all our fingers. Thanks Varsha2017 for your wish.
Snair
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

Setu786 wrote:
Snair

Hi Setu786, congratulations on getting an offer at AGS. It must be such a relief for you. May I ask whether AGS is your first preference? We are on the waiting list for SGGS and it would be good to know if we have just moved one space up, or if you would prefer SGGS if they offer it to you? I hope you don't mind me asking.
Setu786

Post by Setu786 »

Here_goes wrote:
Setu786 wrote:
Snair

Hi Setu786, congratulations on getting an offer at AGS. It must be such a relief for you. May I ask whether AGS is your first preference? We are on the waiting list for SGGS and it would be good to know if we have just moved one space up, or if you would prefer SGGS if they offer it to you? I hope you don't mind me asking.

Yes AGS is our first choice.

Good luck to you and my best wishes

Regards
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

Thank you Setu786. Hopefully that means we are moving in the right direction (although I am aware that waiting lists can move in both directions!).
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now