Bus service from lutterworth area to LSS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Moguie

Bus service from lutterworth area to LSS

Post by Moguie »

Does anyone have experience of this please as I am trying to get organised and can't find what I need on line !!

Thanks
Rugbymumto2

Re: Bus service from lutterworth area to LSS

Post by Rugbymumto2 »

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bus+l ... 8AfbhbbACg

You can change the times to work out which one he will need to catch.

Warwickshire CC won't run a school bus from Lutterworth so if there is a direct one it will be run by LSS directly.

ETA
https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/journeyplan ... 7&OK#focus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Snair

Post by Snair »

Hello Moguie,
There are lots of boys traveling from Lutterworth to LSS, my boy is one of those. Many of them takes X44 from.Leicester to Rugby. Few takes the bus service run by Swift Valley, it's to RHS, so have lots of girls who travels to RHS. And it's quite expensive as well.
Hope this helps
Snair
Moguie

Post by Moguie »

That's fabulous. Thanks. I had heard about the 84 but found the times limited where as that's a lot better. How much is it for return if you don't mind me asking. I work in rugby 4 days a week so looking for a cover for 1 day a week do I don't have to ping pong!!!
Snair

Post by Snair »

Hello Moguie,
It is 3.00 pounds for one day return as of now, my DS usually takes the weekly saver.
Snair
Moguie

Post by Moguie »

Snair wrote:Hello Moguie,
It is 3.00 pounds for one day return as of now, my DS usually takes the weekly saver.
Snair
Ok. That's definitely cheaper than driving there and back twice!!!!
Moguie

Post by Moguie »

Am figuring drop off at Morrison's is better as there is place for sheltering if I am late and easy vehicle access but what do others do?
Snair

Post by Snair »

hello,
Do what you feel is safe for him when he starts and once he is used to it, finds company he will figure it out. My DS does different stops , early bus one stop and later bus from another, in yr10 now so time is the decider most days. He walks to the bus stop and most kids do that from what I gather.
Snair
Moguie

Post by Moguie »

Snair wrote:hello,
Do what you feel is safe for him when he starts and once he is used to it, finds company he will figure it out. My DS does different stops , early bus one stop and later bus from another, in yr10 now so time is the decider most days. He walks to the bus stop and most kids do that from what I gather.
Snair
Ok. Thanks. It's good to know how others work it.
Moguie

Post by Moguie »

Snair wrote:hello,
Snair
Hi ..me again..what time does everyone catch the 44?