Bucks Waiting Lists

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

out of county dad

Bucks Waiting Lists

Post by out of county dad »

Hi

Does anyone know when Bucks waiting lists are drawn up and when you can find out where you are on it :?: - keep hearing different times.

Thanks
OOCD
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Yes, there are a number of possibilities! I heard that it's about a month from allocation day, but this will coincide with the school holidays. Not that this should make any difference at County Hall! I read somewhere else that waiting lists will be completed by early in the summer term. That's another two weeks, though. Have you tried asking Admissions?
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

Here it is OOCD - bottom of page 2:

http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/bcc/get/asset ... y_FAQ_.pdf

By "early in the summer term" I suppose they mean third week in April onwards, so would suggest e-mailing then or possibly during the second week of the school break (assuming Oxon breaks up on 4th April same as us?)
out of county dad

Waiting Lists

Post by out of county dad »

Hi - does anyone know how much movement there was last year on the RLS waiting list and how many applicants who missed on first allocation were subsequently offered a place - just wondering how much hope to put into the wait :?:

Thanks
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

There is never very much movement - sorry to be pessimistic - you could ring admissions.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now