Does KE handsworth have a full sized Sports Hall?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

lottie

Does KE handsworth have a full sized Sports Hall?

Post by lottie »

Hi All

Does anyone know if KE Handsworth have a full sized sports hall?

We did go to the open evening, but it was so busy, we were rushed around and didn't get to see the sports facilities!

:D :?:
ss1

Post by ss1 »

I was very impressed with the new sports hall at KE Handsworth, apparently this is a relatively new addition. I would guess it is a full size sports hall, they also have additional classrooms in the same building used mainly for PE etc.

I am sure your daughter will not be disappointed
Kegs Mom 3

Post by Kegs Mom 3 »

Hi Lottie,
Hope it wasn't my dd who rushed you round!
The Sports hall certainly is impressive, not sure of the size, but it also houses an equally impressive dance/drama studio. This isn't in the traditional building of the school, but in the new building, along with wonderful new science labs, if my memory serves me correctly!
There are lots of sporting opportunities, if your dd is keen!
Have you had the Admissions morning at the school or did you miss it? I seem to remember ours was early in April.
If there's anything at all I can help you with, feel free to pm me. :lol:
My dd is currently in year 8.
lottie

Post by lottie »

Hi SS1 & Kegs Mom 3

Thanks for your post.

Kegs Mom 3 - I will definitely take you up on your kind offer of asking you more questions in the next few days, as I am just about to order my DD's uniform!!

Kind Regards
Lottie

:D :D
KenR

Post by KenR »

Hi Lottie

I assume you might have missed the April Admissions morning at KE Handworth because of your late offer.

If you haven't done this already, it might be worthwhile contacting the school and asking for a visit before the official Induction day in July.

All the KE schools are quite accommodating about this - a few yeasr ago we were shown round KEFW by the Head of Year and my son even got a chance to meet the headmaster.

Maybe worth asking??

Ken
ss1

Post by ss1 »

I do not think there was an admissions morning in April, my DD was offred a place at KE Handsworth on March 4th and the First opportunity we know have is in Late June for an admissions evening.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now