BWWW waiting list 2018 - current status

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

LoopieLou

Re: BWWW waiting list 2018 - current status

Post by LoopieLou »

SouthBrumMum wrote:Congratulations LoopieLou! Pleased to hear of offers being made for Aston. We were 39th (with 216) initially, but only up to 11th on 10/5 so W/L hasn't moved quite as much for us. I will tell DS the list is still moving though!
Thanks SouthBrumMum. Yes, we are very pleased! Hang in there - fingers crossed your DS continues to move up the waiting list, and gets offered a place.
SouthBrumMum

Post by SouthBrumMum »

Sorry! I meant 30th (not 39th) for Aston on 27/3 with 216.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Herman - update from another post.

231 - 39th on CHG 26th March - offered 2nd May. (Plus BV & KEA on page 18)
NAQ

Post by NAQ »

Herman, another update...(sorry it's late - I forgot my password!)

My DD got 222 - she was 4th last time I posted and was then offered on 1st May but we didn't get a welcome pack or email until we chased it a week later and got it confirmed by email - for KE Handsworth Girls.

Not sure where she's at for CHG!

We are pleased!
Katie custard

Post by Katie custard »

Family wrote:
bucketbarlow123 wrote:Thanks for the heads up KatieCustard - just called and a letter is in the post apparently! Fingers crossed your son will get his place soon - they might even be in the same class in September!
Thanks to everyone for their advice and support!
Congratulations Bucket Barlow :D
Just called - Finally a place for BV - was 31st on list before Easter with a score of 219....thanks to all on this forum for your support. Beyond delighted!!!! Thanks to BucketBarlow - hopefully will need to get to meet you in the flesh when the boys start! Now just the trains to navigate!
Mids

Post by Mids »

Yay Katie custard! I've been checking each day to see if you've got your place.

See you Sept! Transition day 4 July like rest of Birmingham schools. Trains also here. We timed the walk from station to school was 10 minutes.
Katie custard

Post by Katie custard »

Mids wrote:Yay Katie custard! I've been checking each day to see if you've got your place.

See you Sept! Transition day 4 July like rest of Birmingham schools. Trains also here. We timed the walk from station to school was 10 minutes.
Thank you for your kind words! Sad we missed the open evening

Happy boy after collecting ill from SATS - feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders!

See you September - now time to celebrate! Rude not to!
Ricky74

Post by Ricky74 »

Katie custard wrote:
Family wrote:
bucketbarlow123 wrote:Thanks for the heads up KatieCustard - just called and a letter is in the post apparently! Fingers crossed your son will get his place soon - they might even be in the same class in September!
Thanks to everyone for their advice and support!
Congratulations Bucket Barlow :D
Just called - Finally a place for BV - was 31st on list before Easter with a score of 219....thanks to all on this forum for your support. Beyond delighted!!!! Thanks to BucketBarlow - hopefully will need to get to meet you in the flesh when the boys start! Now just the trains to navigate!
Congratlations and what a relief. Hopefully this year will eventually fall into line with previous year's waiting lists :D
SouthBrumMum

Post by SouthBrumMum »

Hooray! Massive movement on the Aston W/L! DS with 216 was 30th on 27/3, 12th on 3/5, 11th on 10/5 & was offered yesterday (freeing up a non-GS place). Thanks to everyone here for updates on your own journey & good luck to those still waiting. Just off to enter DS for her 11+ as she's Yr5.....so the rollercoaster ride begins again!!
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

SouthBrumMum wrote:Hooray! Massive movement on the Aston W/L! DS with 216 was 30th on 27/3, 12th on 3/5, 11th on 10/5 & was offered yesterday (freeing up a non-GS place). Thanks to everyone here for updates on your own journey & good luck to those still waiting. Just off to enter DS for her 11+ as she's Yr5.....so the rollercoaster ride begins again!!
Congratulations and good luck!!