Lady Eleanor Holles School

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
beautiful

Lady Eleanor Holles School

Post by beautiful »

Does anyone have any experience of LEH test and interview? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
SunlampVexesEel

Re: Lady Eleanor Holles School

Post by SunlampVexesEel »

beautiful wrote:Does anyone have any experience of LEH test and interview? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
We did LEH last year; it's a really nice school.

Exams were English, Maths and General Knowledge/Geography.

As long as you cover the English and Maths Yr6 syllabus the tests shouldn't be a problem.

I don't want to give away specific details as that would be unfair on other candidates.

Good luck

Regards
SVE
Animis opibusque parati
beautiful

LEH

Post by beautiful »

thanks so much for the points about LEH very helpful. I appreciate to that giving too much information would be unfair on other candidates.
thanks again
mumoffour

LEH

Post by mumoffour »

The exam consists of fairly standard maths and english papers, and a general paper. This contains some reasoning, and the sort of general knowledge you would expect (eg capital cities, who is the prime minister - that type of thing). Sorry not to remember more specifics, its a while ago now. The interview was very chatty and friendly and with no surprises. My daughter didn't get any current affairs type discussion although her friend did (immediately before, with the same interviewer).

Best wishes
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now