Giving up places after appeal

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mum'sTheWord

Giving up places after appeal

Post by Mum'sTheWord »

Huge congratulations to all who have secured places at their desired school via either successful appeal or waiting list. Just a gentle reminder and a heartfelt plea please on behalf of some friends of mine. The original school which you were allocated via first or second round allocations are not automatically notified that you have been given a place at another school via appeal or waiting list and will not know that you no longer require the place unless you tell them yourself. Your child will remain on the roll there until they fail to turn up on their first day in September.
I have friends in Sevenoaks anxiously waiting on the lists for Trinity and Knole who are heading for the appeals process now. If you still have places for another school which you no longer need, please let them know. Many thanks
NoBigDeal1

Re: Giving up places after appeal

Post by NoBigDeal1 »

I gave a place up Friday which was nice as place went to a twin whose sibling was in but they needed one more place so they did not have to go to appeal
Mum'sTheWord

Post by Mum'sTheWord »

That's great news :D thank you so much, I'm certain that their parents were over the moon!
FortyNinePence

Post by FortyNinePence »

Mum'sTheWord wrote:I have friends in Sevenoaks anxiously waiting on the lists for Trinity and Knole who are heading for the appeals process now. If you still have places for another school which you no longer need, please let them know. Many thanks
I’m amazed someone living in Sevenoaks had to go on the waiting list for Knole?