Preparation for Reading boys school

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
vgrozin

Preparation for Reading boys school

Post by vgrozin »

Hi All,
My son is starting Year 5 in September. I am looking for 1-2-1 tutoring or weekly courses to prepare him for exams into Reading boys school.
Would be grateful for any recommendations please.

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible - we don't allow tutors to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' posts seeking to denigrate the opposition!
I
Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, we have many long standing members (check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Note:
  • • Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
Reading Mum

Re: Preparation for Reading boys school

Post by Reading Mum »

you might get more responses by moving this to the Berkshire section
Tinkers

Re: Preparation for Reading boys school

Post by Tinkers »

Reading Mum wrote:you might get more responses by moving this to the Berkshire section
Moved to Berkshire.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now