Second hand uniform SHS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
malaika25

Second hand uniform SHS

Post by malaika25 »

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any second hand uniform for Stroud High that they would be willing to pass on / sell? Alternatively does anyone know where to get hold of second hand uniform? There must be so much second hand uniform out there I just don't know how to find it! Thanks in advance :)
stroudydad

Re: Second hand uniform SHS

Post by stroudydad »

The school regularly ask for donations of 'pre-loved uniform' and also advertise sales. I believe they also have a regularly updated inventory online but don't seem to be able to find the link sorry. Put a call into reception and they should be able to help.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Actually found it, it's a google doc accessed via the PSA page on the stroud High website:-)
Octsmum

Post by Octsmum »

Hi

Yes second hand uniform is sold by the PSA. There's a link off the school website under school information / uniform. I don't think there is much PE kit on it as that is embroidered though.

We need to go buy our uniform too. Does anyone know if summer blouses can be worn all year round if they want to?

Thanks!
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Octsmum wrote:Hi

Yes second hand uniform is sold by the PSA. There's a link off the school website under school information / uniform. I don't think there is much PE kit on it as that is embroidered though.

We need to go buy our uniform too. Does anyone know if summer blouses can be worn all year round if they want to?

Thanks!

No... officially I believe summer term to October half term(but may be wrong)
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

My daughter wears her short sleeves all year.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

RedVelvet wrote:My daughter wears her short sleeves all year.
From the uniform code
"There are slight changes in the uniform for summer and winter. Summer uniform begins after the Easter Break (Term 5) and ends after the October holiday (Term 2)."
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

I did not know that, thanks.

She'll still be in short sleeves though.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

RedVelvet wrote:I did not know that, thanks.

She'll still be in short sleeves though.
I did say 'officially' - I think DD wears whatever is clean and washed and not in her bedroom floor...
BlueDoor

Post by BlueDoor »

My DD wears her long/short sleeved blouses as per the times set out in the uniform code, but they wear their blazers, sorry 'jackets' all year so nobody can see what kind of sleeves they have on underneath anyway!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now