Good luck to all those attending Induction Day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Caveman47

Re: Good luck to all those attending Induction Day

Post by Caveman47 »

clover4green wrote:my ds enjoyed the induction yesterday, they had some sports activities as well as some quiz which related to maths and reading. also there will be a 1 week sports camp take place on the end of the month for new comers.
The end of this month?

I must have missed that info.

Can you tell me more please?
Manon

Post by Manon »

I think clover4green is talking about Camp Hill Boys
Lategate

Post by Lategate »

helen0209 wrote:
Lategate wrote:I was trying to scope out potential forum members whilst I was there, so apologies to anyone who saw me inadvertently staring!
. :lol:

We should have had name badges too!! DS is in Nelson if anyone wants to seek me out next time :D .

Glad he had a good day Lategate - DS’s lunch consisted of pizza, roast potatoes and sweetcorn - bizarre combination. He enjoyed it too, and kept being called ‘little *name of his brother*’ by various people all day. Gave me the feeling of a good community there if people from all years knew who DS1 was.

He chose to do the Green Bus with DS1 which was strange for me as we took DS1 on his Induction Day, but at least I knew he wasn’t on his own :)

He doesn’t think that everyone showed up either, so fingers crossed for those still waiting.
Were Nelson in the canteen at the start of the parent’s session? If so, I think I saw you with your 2 boys. My son is in Henry.
My son said the pizza was really good, he is pizza obsessed and a very picky eater, so that’s high praise indeed. I’m glad it felt comfortable for your youngest, it must be nice to know that others will look out for him.
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

Lategate wrote:
helen0209 wrote:
Lategate wrote:I was trying to scope out potential forum members whilst I was there, so apologies to anyone who saw me inadvertently staring!
. :lol:

We should have had name badges too!! DS is in Nelson if anyone wants to seek me out next time :D .

Glad he had a good day Lategate - DS’s lunch consisted of pizza, roast potatoes and sweetcorn - bizarre combination. He enjoyed it too, and kept being called ‘little *name of his brother*’ by various people all day. Gave me the feeling of a good community there if people from all years knew who DS1 was.

He chose to do the Green Bus with DS1 which was strange for me as we took DS1 on his Induction Day, but at least I knew he wasn’t on his own :)

He doesn’t think that everyone showed up either, so fingers crossed for those still waiting.
Were Nelson in the canteen at the start of the parent’s session? If so, I think I saw you with your 2 boys. My son is in Henry.
My son said the pizza was really good, he is pizza obsessed and a very picky eater, so that’s high praise indeed. I’m glad it felt comfortable for your youngest, it must be nice to know that others will look out for him.
Have sent you a PM so as to maintain some of my mystique!! :lol:
Caveman47

Post by Caveman47 »

HGS.

My son said that there was one absentee from his form.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now