Second hand uniform SHS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
stroudydad

Re: Second hand uniform SHS

Post by stroudydad »

I have actually just realised that DD will only have to wear hers once more now... :-(
Nammum

Post by Nammum »

SHS second-hand uniform will be on sale at the SHS Garden Party on Saturday 14th July 1pm - 5pm. Many many items of clothing including some sports kit. There's also a Pimms and Prosecco bar!!! :wink: :D All welcome & free entry!

On the matter of the sleeve length issue, I can say that my girls prefer their short sleeve blouses and very very rarely wear their long sleeve blouses.

SD, so :( to think your DD will soon be out of SHS uniform - they grow up soooo fast!!
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Nammum wrote:SHS second-hand uniform will be on sale at the SHS Garden Party on Saturday 14th July 1pm - 5pm. Many many items of clothing including some sports kit. There's also a Pimms and Prosecco bar!!! :wink: :D All welcome & free entry!

On the matter of the sleeve length issue, I can say that my girls prefer their short sleeve blouses and very very rarely wear their long sleeve blouses.

SD, so :( to think your DD will soon be out of SHS uniform - they grow up soooo fast!!
She only has to wear it for the school birthday celebrations now...
RedVelvet

Post by RedVelvet »

stroudydad wrote:
RedVelvet wrote:My daughter wears her short sleeves all year.
From the uniform code
"There are slight changes in the uniform for summer and winter. Summer uniform begins after the Easter Break (Term 5) and ends after the October holiday (Term 2)."

I rebelled last night, and shortened the sleeves of two long sleeved blouses she's never worn!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now