Kent Test Dates 2020

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

FMD4205

Kent Test Dates 2020

Post by FMD4205 »

Good morning all

I'm new to the site so apologies if this is not the correct place to ask.

My son is only in year 3 at present but will be sitting his 11+ in 2020. I'm currently planning my wedding for September 2020 and after numerous searches I'm unable to find the test dates. I understand it is always the first week of September term.

My question is, if we book the wedding and unfortunately the the Kent test date is the same, do you think we'd be able to sit the test on a different date?
Sorrel

Re: Kent Test Dates 2020

Post by Sorrel »

I think it's usually the first Saturday after the start of term, with Kent children sitting it on the Thursday before. The dates in 2020 are a bit unusual (the Sats are 5 and 12 Sep, so it's conceivable either could be the first). But if you plan your wedding for later in September you should be safe.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Not from your area so don't know about the test dates, but SATS are always in May so I doubt very much they would be in September as that is a different school year. I think you may have googled & found international SATs dates. Have you asked Kent County Council?
scary mum
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

scary mum wrote:Not from your area so don't know about the test dates, but SATS are always in May so I doubt very much they would be in September as that is a different school year. I think you may have googled & found international SATs dates. Have you asked Kent County Council?
'Sats' as in 'Saturdays', rather than 'SATs'?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

ToadMum wrote:
scary mum wrote:Not from your area so don't know about the test dates, but SATS are always in May so I doubt very much they would be in September as that is a different school year. I think you may have googled & found international SATs dates. Have you asked Kent County Council?

'Sats' as in 'Saturdays', rather than 'SATs'?
Aah. Durr! :roll:
scary mum
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

The best thing to do would be to ring kcc, but if you avoid the first 2 weeks of term you should be fine,
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now