Test Invitation for Woodford County

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Haaga1

Test Invitation for Woodford County

Post by Haaga1 »

Has anyone received entrance exam invitation yet, for Woodford County? It says on their web end of August. Just wondering if it was “lost in a post,”, since it’s 26th today?
Nickib

Re: Test Invitation for Woodford County

Post by Nickib »

I emailed to confirm my daughter is registered as I hadn’t received a confirmation email. They emailed back saying that a letter will be sent out at the beginning of September xx
Haaga1

Post by Haaga1 »

Nickib wrote:I emailed to confirm my daughter is registered as I hadn’t received a confirmation email. They emailed back saying that a letter will be sent out at the beginning of September xx
Thanks, for reply. Indeed, it says on the Redbridge website now;”Photo Identity Forms will be posted 1st class on 1 September 2018. If you do not receive this by 7 September 2018, please email admissions@redbridge.gov.uk”. On my confirmation email it says end of August. And it use to say end of August on Redbridge 11+ registration booklet all summer, no idea at what point it was changed, hence the panic :lol:

Apparently, I’ve heard that last year lots of parents had to chase for their confirmations and test details/photo identity forms(is it even the same thing?)
Nickib wrote:I emailed to confirm my daughter is registered as I hadn’t received a confirmation email. They emailed back saying that a letter will be sent out at the beginning of September xx
rcbhowal

Post by rcbhowal »

Hi
I am also waiting but may be by first week of September as exam is in 15th Sep.

Dont worry wait for 1-2 sept
rcbhowal

Post by rcbhowal »

I have received the invitation by post today. :D :D :D :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now