Music Stage 1

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
shah_2008

Music Stage 1

Post by shah_2008 »

Are these out? The test was Thu-13-Sep - so three days ago for SouthWestHerts. Have not had email to confirm score for Stage 1 MAT, nor website has been updated. Anyone else in the same boat? They should be out soon as next round starts next week.
Sunshine08

Re: Music Stage 1

Post by Sunshine08 »

Hi. If it helps last year the test was on the 12th Sept and some results were posted on the 18th Sept, though not all. There was a mix up with results and some were posted incorrectly and confirmation emails were issued on the 21 Sept. The practical was a week later for my DC. I suspect there will be a bit more checking this year to ensure all data has uploaded as expected. Also it depends when the the reserve music test date was. Best of luck!
shah_2008

Post by shah_2008 »

Thanks
pinner01

Post by pinner01 »

1st stage music results in peeps.
Good luck to everyone.
I believe from last year that results didn't all come through at once so worth rechecking through the day!
gulat

Post by gulat »

The results are also available on the portal.
ilelo

Post by ilelo »

The website is unavailable. Hopefully result will not change for us :| Good luck everyone.
Threeroyals

Post by Threeroyals »

Hi,
We received a email confirming she passesd the music stage one but i couldnt log in to the portal
Threeroyals

Post by Threeroyals »

Is anyone finding difficult to login SwHerts website
gulat

Post by gulat »

I have asked a few friends and no one can access the site since late Thursday. But some of them have received emails today providing details of the second round MAT. You should receive your soon. All the best to your DCs
Scorch

Post by Scorch »

Hi,

I am new to the site. For Herts, would i enter my DS for the academic and music exam or just the one and if only one, how do you make the decision, which option has better odds. I have just started testing him and he will sit the exam in 2019. Maths is his strong point and verbal reasoning. I believe English and non verbal is not part of the exam and just those two elements are tested.

Forgive the lack of knowledge, i am so new to this like three days in. Thanks
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now