Trafford Consortium Results (Entry 2019)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Brainfreeze

Trafford Consortium Results (Entry 2019)

Post by Brainfreeze »

I’m just looking ahead at potential results dates to fit around being away for work.

None of the TC schools seem to have committed to a date they plan to post results out. But looking at last year, the results were posted out exactly 4 weeks after the exam.

Exam date was Monday Sep 18th, results were posted out Monday October 16th and began arriving Tuesday October 17th.

Based on the 2018 exam date of Monday Sep 17th, the results this year should be posted out on Monday 15th October and begin arriving on Tuesday 16th.

Does this sound plausible?
Mstar

Re: Trafford Consortium Results Date

Post by Mstar »

You probably know by now but just thought I'd share; I have a letter stating results to be posted on Friday the 19th of October, hopefully to arrive on the Saturday :)
poppety

Post by poppety »

Not wanting to sound silly but if you have requested a result from all schools in the consortium will they arrive separately from each school or all in one letter?
pen&paper

Post by pen&paper »

Other years the results have arrived separately from each school.
All the best!
Brainfreeze

Post by Brainfreeze »

Thanks Mstar, I guess we all have to sit tight and wait now.

Going on previous years, they do sometimes end up posting the results 2-3 days before stated in the letter.

I’m rubbish at waiting.
Cass1

Post by Cass1 »

Last year they were posted out 2 or 3 days earlier than stated. 2016 they arrived on the day stated.
Brainfreeze

Post by Brainfreeze »

And if I remember correctly from 2015 - AGSB results arrived on Friday and Sale arrived on Saturday. Sale has said they would post out on the following Monday to arrive Tuesday.
Mandy21

Post by Mandy21 »

Can only tell you what happened in 2015 - ASGB exam was Sat 12th September / Sale GS & AGGS was Monday 14th Sept / St Ambrose was Sat 19th.

Result for AGSB arrived Friday 16th October (so posted Thursday 15th).
All the other results (Altrincham Girls, Sale Grammar, St Ambrose) arrived on Saturday 17th October (so posted Friday 16th).

I know the wait is tough!
walidal

Post by walidal »

The wait is tough and gets tougher as we approach the stated date of knowing the results BY/ Before 19th Oct. It is anybody`s guess.

My wife wants to start stalking the postman to see if his daily load looks suspiciously heavier. Can hardly wait till the end of the week as the hours are dragging.
Cass1

Post by Cass1 »

I’ve bribed my son to ask his form tutor or the office tomorrow if they know anything. Or see if they can see a huge pile of envelopes!