Waiting for the Bexley Test results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Trufflesnout

Waiting for the Bexley Test results

Post by Trufflesnout »

Hello everyone - I have just joined, but have lurked for a long time and have found this forum really helpful. I am sitting at my desk trying to work, but really can't focus at all (....results tomorrow....) - so just wanted to reach out to all those also waiting to hear tomorrow and send a big digital hug!! We (parents and DCs) have all done a brilliant job to get this far and should all be very proud of what we have learned and achieved along the way! Good luck to everyone for tomorrow x
sobz70

Re: Waiting for the Bexley Test results

Post by sobz70 »

Hi,
I am also feeling so nervous and cannot stay concentrated at work too. Goodluck to everyone for the results! !
Sparkle18

Post by Sparkle18 »

Waiting and 'refreshing browser' game continues....
hanaF

Post by hanaF »

I have arranged a meeting this morning so that I wouldn't refresh my e-mails constantly… not much use really, as I am still hitting the refresh button now on the train, even though I know the email wouldn't arrive so early.

Good luck everyone.
Firefly 09

Post by Firefly 09 »

Also eagerly awaiting the results but know from a message someone had from Bexley that they are sent out in random batches in the afternoon! I know last year some people got them in the morning so maybe they are trying to stop people from emailing and calling them maybe

This is my second time of waiting so feeling for my youngest as my eldest passed. We are proud whatever the result and will find the right school for him

Good luck everyone!
VBusybee

Post by VBusybee »

Same here!! Wait continues....
SofiaCerano

Post by SofiaCerano »

I’m not from this area but just wanted to say good luck to everyone finding out today. I’m looking forward to seeing how all of your children have done. I have another two weeks to wait where I am :?
Exams2018

Post by Exams2018 »

Results have started coming in. My colleague just got the email.

Not long now!
Trufflesnout

Post by Trufflesnout »

For me the tension is building - again, I am sitting at my desk trying to work and failing (I work from home) .... I can see that 50 people are also browsing the forum now as well....! (hello to all of you!)

I have not spoken about it today in RL, but there were a couple of parents on the school run (also waiting for results) who waved hello with a hybrid grimace-smile.... I suspect I have that expression on my face too (a slightly caught-in-the-headlights effect)!
mumofmini

Post by mumofmini »

We have not received the results yet.. refreshing the browser continuously !! :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now