Birmingham Consortium Results - 2019 Entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
bluejay

Birmingham Consortium Results - 2019 Entry

Post by bluejay »

The foundation office stated that the results will be received by Friday 12th Oct.
It is possible that you will receive the results today.

Please feel free to post your scores.

It's been a stressful wait for many so just a few pointers for this thread.

PLEASE be sensitive to other forum users during this period.
It would be sensible if you could post a score of 250 or over as 250+.
This has been the sensible protocol in the last few years and I'm sure most forumites will agree with this.

No one likes to see someone coming out of the woodwork on this forum for the first time and saying 'my dc scored 290- yippee'. Great news but not necessary.
The other classic is: will 280 make chg? Behave.... :roll:
Some regulars on this forum may have not had the score they were hoping & it can be upsetting.
By all means PM other forum users if you want to share actual scores.
It would be useful to state alongside your scores whether you're PP (pupil premium) or Non-PP as well

Good Luck to you all.

(All credits to our buddy Bob who put this so eloquently in 2016)
Last edited by bluejay on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
nervousmom

Re: Birmingham Consortium Results - 2019 Entry

Post by nervousmom »

Having been through this process 3 times, I am happy to offer any assistance/advice regarding scores and what that equates to in the form of offers etc .

If you wish to PM me, that's fine.

Good luck!
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

bluejay wrote: No one likes to see someone coming out of the woodwork on this forum for the first time and saying 'my dc scored 290- yippee'. Great news but not necessary.
The other classic is: will 280 make chg? Behave.... :roll:

(All credits to our buddy Bob who put this so eloquently in 2016)
Moderators have to approve all first time posts and try to "omit" those with obvious boasting. occasionally they get missed - apologies and good luck to those getting results
nadia1982

Post by nadia1982 »

nervousmom wrote:Having been through this process 3 times, I am happy to offer any assistance/advice regarding scores and what that equates to in the form of offers etc .

Good luck!
Thank you that is so kind of you.
nicolajane1971

Post by nicolajane1971 »

Good luck today, a few familiar names back again, nervousmum, MSD, it's been a while! No real expectations for my littlest man but you never know.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

nicolajane1971 wrote:Good luck today, a few familiar names back again, nervousmum, MSD, it's been a while! No real expectations for my littlest man but you never know.
He may surprise you :D
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

Good luck all. Wish I'd found this forum sooner. There's no chance of a 250 plus score here but out of pure curiosity I would be interested to know what the highest score attainable is?
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

Rooroo wrote:Good luck all. Wish I'd found this forum sooner. There's no chance of a 250 plus score here but out of pure curiosity I would be interested to know what the highest score attainable is?
From the freedom of information which was posted on the ‘How many sat test’ thread it shows it as 279 for last year. This will vary from year to year due to standardisation.
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

helen0209 wrote:
Rooroo wrote:Good luck all. Wish I'd found this forum sooner. There's no chance of a 250 plus score here but out of pure curiosity I would be interested to know what the highest score attainable is?
From the freedom of information which was posted on the ‘How many sat test’ thread it shows it as 279 for last year. This will vary from year to year due to standardisation.
Wow :D
Skylark

Post by Skylark »

nervousmom wrote:Having been through this process 3 times, I am happy to offer any assistance/advice regarding scores and what that equates to in the form of offers etc .

Good luck!
Thank you for the kind offer. This being our first time, this forum is a sanity-to-the-rescue.