Anyone had their results already?

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Topcat75

Anyone had their results already?

Post by Topcat75 »

We are Kent so expecting them tomorrow. Are there any areas which have had results already? I was wondering if the results are as expected / worse or better!
doodles

Re: Anyone had their results already?

Post by doodles »

Good luck tomorrow e_chat, different areas get their results at different times. As the format of the 11plus is many and varied then there is little to be gained in comparing areas to each other.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

e_chat wrote:We are Kent so expecting them tomorrow. Are there any areas which have had results already? I was wondering if the results are as expected / worse or better!
If you look on the regional section of the forum you will see that quite a few schools have had them. Some people's results will be as expected, some worse and some better :D. Most (?all) are standardised anyway so there will be the same distribution of scores as there always is.
Good luck tomorrow!
scary mum
Ungratefulbiped

Post by Ungratefulbiped »

Bexley had theirs last week, Thursday so those of us waiting on Kent may already have other options.
waterbeach123

Post by waterbeach123 »

Bucks results came through today

waiting on the Berks one. rang the Grammar schools and they said they should be in early next week.

good luck one and all
WorcsKat

Re: Anyone had their results already? - Nothing on portal ye

Post by WorcsKat »

Hi - we are still waiting for my DS' results. We registered via online portal, but there is nothing on there as yet - I thought we might have something by 9am today? Going slightly mad refreshing page at the moment! Anyone know if we also get a letter (I am wondering if that might arrive more quickly?!)

thanks
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now