Got scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
singhden

Got scores

Post by singhden »

My son has got 231 in Birmingham. Any suggestions, please.
Thanks
ToadMum

Reot scores

Post by ToadMum »

singhden wrote:My son has got 231 in Birmingham. Any suggestions, please.
Thanks
Congratulations to your DS :) .

Perhaps list your preferred schools on your CAF, in your / his true order of preference?

You need to post in the 'Birmingham etc...' regional section of the forum, though, for more detailed discussion of the merits / logistics re the various schools in your area.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
quasimodo

Re: Got scores

Post by quasimodo »

singhden wrote:My son has got 231 in Birmingham. Any suggestions, please.
Thanks
I believe you live in Solihull from your first post so you may have some good local comprehensive options.In terms of grammars your options are KEFW,KE Aston and Bishops Vesey. You will have to decide on your order of preference and how your son would get to each of the schools should he gain a place.Have you been to see any of them with your son ?
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Jacerraces

Post by Jacerraces »

Hi my ds got 216..is it worth putting any grammars as a choice..for some reason on out our letter it showed as handsworth boys as n/a..which is confusing..thanks in advance
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Jacerraces wrote:Hi my ds got 216..is it worth putting any grammars as a choice..for some reason on out our letter it showed as handsworth boys as n/a..which is confusing..thanks in advance
Are you applying for a pupil premium place ? As Handsworth Boys does not have a separate cut off for pupil premium places which is what the n/a may mean.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Jacerraces

Post by Jacerraces »

No notnpupil premium
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Jacerraces wrote:Hi my ds got 216..is it worth putting any grammars as a choice..for some reason on out our letter it showed as handsworth boys as n/a..which is confusing..thanks in advance
Your son has the score for KE Handsworth for boys and may get places at KE Aston and Bishops Vesey possibly from the waiting list.Decide on your schools and put them down in your true order of preference.

Abraham Lincoln
Jacerraces

Post by Jacerraces »

quasimodo wrote:
Your son has the score for KE Handsworth for boys and may get places at KE Aston and Bishops Vesey possibly from the waiting list.Decide on your schools and put them down in your true order of preference.
Thank you so much..it is such a confusing system to navigate..I really appreciate your response
lollipop2

Post by lollipop2 »

My son had a score of 221 despite being unwell. Please and hope of getting a place at all at Handsworth Grammar, Aston or Bishop Vessey?
Thanks
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

lollipop2 wrote:My son had a score of 221 despite being unwell. Please and hope of getting a place at all at Handsworth Grammar, Aston or Bishop Vessey?
Thanks
Based on previous years all 3 are possible - put in your true order of preference.