Waiting

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
RainbowStars

Waiting

Post by RainbowStars »

Anyone else like me - waiting for the results and reading all the messages on the other region pages? Lots of DC's results are coming out now and I'm already getting butterflies!!! Feels like I'm going mad, the week is dragging and not quite sure when next week will everrr come.
octobermum

Re: Waiting

Post by octobermum »

Hi,

I’ve been following this board for a while now and find it immensely helpful. I am anxiously waiting for the results now as well and good luck to all the DC’s out there.
kprad35

Post by kprad35 »

yes not an easy wait - any idea when is the Tiffin Girls' stage 1 result coming?
pradad

Post by pradad »

FAQ in Tiffin page states 18th and the 19th on information. I take it as 19th.
GS Exams

Post by GS Exams »

RainbowStars wrote:Anyone else like me - waiting for the results and reading all the messages on the other region pages? Lots of DC's results are coming out now and I'm already getting butterflies!!! Feels like I'm going mad, the week is dragging and not quite sure when next week will everrr come.
Yes me too, woke up with a shock this morning thinking results have come!
With DS leaving few questions in Maths super nervous
RainbowStars

Post by RainbowStars »

octobermum wrote:Hi,

I’ve been following this board for a while now and find it immensely helpful. I am anxiously waiting for the results now as well and good luck to all the DC’s out there.
Hi octobermum - welcome to the group :D

Do you have a DS or DD?
RainbowStars

Post by RainbowStars »

GS Exams wrote:
RainbowStars wrote:Anyone else like me - waiting for the results and reading all the messages on the other region pages? Lots of DC's results are coming out now and I'm already getting butterflies!!! Feels like I'm going mad, the week is dragging and not quite sure when next week will everrr come.
Yes me too, woke up with a shock this morning thinking results have come!
With DS leaving few questions in Maths super nervous
Yep same. My DD found the maths really challenging + some guess work too (for Sutton). More worried as for the 2nd stage they need to pass both elements of the exams in order to be eligible..
octobermum

Post by octobermum »

RainbowStars wrote:
octobermum wrote:Hi,

Hi octobermum - welcome to the group :D

Do you have a DS or DD?
Thanks RainbowStars! For me -DD and I’m super nervous for Tiffins and equally for Sutton- she found maths challenging and left some questions. Sorry I’m quoting entire post, will take me some time to get used to all this
shakira

Post by shakira »

Yup
waiting=nail biting

How will we know when the results will be out ? to check for it ?

My DD has written Stage 2 for WHSG and NonS

Thanks
RainbowStars

Post by RainbowStars »

We are waiting for Tiffins, Wallington Girls and Nonsuch too...

No idea about the results as we haven't been given exact dates - but definitely this week. Email expected from Wallington Girls and Nonsuch on 16/17th and letter through the post for Tiffin.

Proving really difficult to keep myself busy. I think that we are one of the last areas to get results this week - majority are out now.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now