Schools hours

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Rooroo

Schools hours

Post by Rooroo »

Can those of you with children already in the schools please advise on the start and finish time for the school day please? Thank you.
quasimodo

Re: Schools hours

Post by quasimodo »

Rooroo wrote:Can those of you with children already in the schools please advise on the start and finish time for the school day please? Thank you.
This depends on which school.

Hope you don't mind me saying it but the information is readily available on most schools websites.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

quasimodo wrote:
Rooroo wrote:Can those of you with children already in the schools please advise on the start and finish time for the school day please? Thank you.

Hope you don't mind me saying it but the information is readily available on most schools websites.
Not at all. I've looked and couldn't see it.....obviously not looking hard enough. Will ask at open days if I remember. FW, CHB, QMGS, HGS are the ones I'm after. Looking at transport that's all.
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

Rooroo wrote:
quasimodo wrote:

Not at all. I've looked and couldn't see it.....obviously not looking hard enough. Will ask at open days if I remember. FW, CHB, QMGS, HGS are the ones I'm after. Looking at transport that's all.
HGS starts 08:40 and ends 15:10 - don’t know about the others.
MSD

Post by MSD »

Rooroo wrote:
quasimodo wrote:

I believe FW and CHB is from 8:40am to 3:30pm
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Qmgs is on this link.

http://www.qmgs.walsall.sch.uk/_content ... imings.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

Thanks everyone.
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

FW - school day finishes at 3.40pm - green buses leave 3.50pm.

I think they have to be in by 8.25 am, our green bus gets them to school for 8.05.
MSD

Post by MSD »

nervousmom wrote:FW - school day finishes at 3.40pm - green buses leave 3.50pm.

I think they have to be in by 8.25 am, our green bus gets them to school for 8.05.
You can tell how much I know. Why are men useless with school times? :D

Rooro - I would re-confirm CHB too as mine were just estimates.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

The school day begins at 8.40 am and ends at 3.35 pm with a lunch hour between 12.35 and 1.35 pm. Pupils are taught for 25 hours per week.(From the school prospectus at Camp Hill boys.)

Abraham Lincoln
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now