This year's CSSE Paper

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

leighmum

This year's CSSE Paper

Post by leighmum »

Hello, congratulations to all those DD and DS who have taken this year's exam whether passed or not, it is quite a milestone and deserves praising. I was wondering when they typically release them ie: when will this year's papers be available to the public? I would be interested to see how it compares to last year's paper. Does anyone still have it? Would you mind sharing it please? Thanks X
Mrsb_loves

Re: This year's CSSE Paper

Post by Mrsb_loves »

Congratulations to a fellow Leigh Mum!

My daughter has passed and we are over the moon.

I too would be interested in seeing the paper.

jmuk1610

Post by jmuk1610 »

We are starting our 11+ journey and would be interested in seeing this year's paper. Do you know when it gets released to the public?
co7

Post by co7 »

leighmum wrote:Hello, congratulations to all those DD and DS who have taken this year's exam whether passed or not, it is quite a milestone and deserves praising. I was wondering when they typically release them ie: when will this year's papers be available to the public? I would be interested to see how it compares to last year's paper. Does anyone still have it? Would you mind sharing it please? Thanks X
Yes, we'd be interested to see it, especially compared to last year's which (IMO) looked comparatively easy when compared to previous years. The mean scores of this year would seem to indicate that the Maths was especially hard.
Leighmum2019

Post by Leighmum2019 »

We’ll be purchasing the paper that’s caused so much stress :lol: I wonder who wrote it this year?
luvparenting

Post by luvparenting »

leighmum wrote:Hello, congratulations to all those DD and DS who have taken this year's exam whether passed or not, it is quite a milestone and deserves praising. I was wondering when they typically release them ie: when will this year's papers be available to the public? I would be interested to see how it compares to last year's paper. Does anyone still have it? Would you mind sharing it please? Thanks X
Papers are typically made available by the CSSE for purchase in the month of February following the exam i.e. February 2019. A notification about this will usually go up on the CSSE website, so keep an eye out for it.