Can Score of 334.7 get in Westcliff girls(OCC)?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Starlearner17

Can Score of 334.7 get in Westcliff girls(OCC)?

Post by Starlearner17 »

My DD got 334 (OCC) is there a chance of her getting into westcliff girls school?if not , plzz suggest which school she might get a chance.we r looking for westcliff or Colchester.
TIA.
luvparenting

Re: Can Score of 334.7 get in Westcliff girls(OCC)?

Post by luvparenting »

Starlearner17 wrote:My DD got 334 (OCC) is there a chance of her getting into westcliff girls school?if not , plzz suggest which school she might get a chance.we r looking for westcliff or Colchester.
TIA.
Please refer to the Guidance Sheet at the following link:

https://www.csse.org.uk/images/simplefi ... 0Entry.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This shows that, in the last 4 years, the lowest out-of-catchment (OOC) score to get a place at WHSG is 317. This may have been on allocation day (March 1) or after that date from the waiting list.

It also shows that, in the last 4 years, the lowest score to get a place at ColcCHS is 326 and that a DD with a score of above 330 was eventually offerred a place.

To answer your question, yes, I think there is a chance for your DD getting into WHSG or ColcCHS and really hope that she does. It may be a 4 month wait until you get a better indication of this but be positive and put these schools on your DD's CAF in your/her actual order of preference.

All the best!
Starlearner17

Re: Can Score of 334.7 get in Westcliff girls(OCC)?

Post by Starlearner17 »

Thank you luvparenting for ur reply.It meant a lot.