Walsall help

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Inner Chimp

Walsall help

Post by Inner Chimp »

317 here for Walsall the letter states 150 places last 2 years was 120 places does that mean an extra class and was pp last year or this year. Can anyone help please
Secondtimeround

Re: Walsall help

Post by Secondtimeround »

Inner chimp so scores are today..that will get your DD in hopefully? I'm not too sure on the QM mark i also find it confusing??
SVK

Post by SVK »

Hi Inner Chimp, last year cutoff score for QM Girls and Wolverhampton is mentioned on this thread.

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 11&t=50023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think it says 320 for QM and 317 for WHSG. But it will go down much lower on waiting list.

I would put them in your order of preference. So congratulation!
Secondtimeround

That's great then, congratulations to your DD, the cut offs do always come down in score when things get moving in March.
We have no post yet...
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

SVK wrote:Hi Inner Chimp, last year cutoff score for QM Girls and Wolverhampton is mentioned on this thread.

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 11&t=50023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think it says 320 for QM and 317 for WHSG. But it will go down much lower on waiting list.

I would put them in your order of preference. So congratulation!
Thank you SVK another wait for us but here’s hoping :D
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

Secondtimeround wrote:That's great then, congratulations to your DD, the cut offs do always come down in score when things get moving in March.
We have no post yet...
Hopefully it will arrive today for you fingers crossed and thank you we are proud of our little flower no matter what
Secondtimeround

Exactly! Inner Chimp she has done really well, and i will also be proud no matter what its a tough process and just to be in it and take the exams is amazing at 10! All the hard work stands them in good stead for their secondary journey :)
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

Secondtimeround wrote:Exactly! Inner Chimp she has done really well, and i will also be proud no matter what its a tough process and just to be in it and take the exams is amazing at 10! All the hard work stands them in good stead for their secondary journey :)
Exactly! It’s so tough for children and parents roll on March! Good luck
Home_alone

Post by Home_alone »

Just recieved our results and DD would get a place judging from previous scores. Just wondering about travel time - does anyone know of children who travel from Sutton Coldfield and their thoughts on the journey? Thank you!
Sfaisal

Post by Sfaisal »

Just got letter from QMHS. Hadn’t applied so were not expecting from QM. She scored 344 so I am hoping that it’s a good news in regards to WGHS as there is not much information on WGHS here or may be I couldn’t find it on this forum. If possible can someone help with the cut off of WGHS for the previous years. Thank you.

P.S. I think this confirms my assumption that in KE exam she took too much stress and her sleeplessness throughout the night before exam did have an impact on her performance in exam.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now