Trafford Consortium Results (Entry 2019)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
walidal

Re: Trafford Consortium Results Date

Post by walidal »

Thank you for sticking your head in....we need all the support anyone can give us. Especially from someone who has travelled this journey...………...
minecraftmum

Post by minecraftmum »

I was also going through the same last year although our results came out earlier than expected, it was a Tuesday the postie delivered Sale and Stretford with Urmston in Wednesday's post. Not sure what I will be like when its GCSE results! Good luck to you all.
Daddy82

Post by Daddy82 »

Some info on UGS website:

All information is correct as at 18 October 2018
All result letters for the current phase of this round of applications have now been posted.

PLEASE NOTE

A total of 2235 pupils took part in the Urmston Grammar entrance examination in September and several hundred pupils achieved the qualifying score of 334 and above. The average score for those pupils who qualified was 353.
We are unable to email or give results out over the telephone. Should you not have received your results, please email admission@urmstongrammar.org.uk and we will arrange a time when you can collect them.
Last edited by Daddy82 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stressymum3

Post by Stressymum3 »

Postman been and still no results!! The longer it goes the more and more worried I get. I realise of course that the results won’t change but it feels like I am jinxing things. Would rather have had the opportunity to open results whilst DS at school so that I can appropriately arrange my face/ reaction. Not going to get that chance now as opening will now have to be with the whole family present.

Sorry for offloading - everyone fed up of talking about it now. Everyday this week DS has said are the results here yet?
Cass1

Post by Cass1 »

Ugh! So still not coming today! I don’t think I actually care about the result anymore, just want the waiting out of the way. We are away for The Weeknd so now won’t get them till Monday or possibly Sunday late!!

When my DSs came I managed to intercept the post and see the mark by holding it up to the light in case I needed 5 mins to get my poker face ready!!
mmm1980

Post by mmm1980 »

I've just received the letter from SGS, she passed, but we are more interested in Altrincham, probably the score there will be less ? Should come tomorrow.
Last edited by mmm1980 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cass1

Post by Cass1 »

Very well done to your DD. With a score that high you can be very confident for Alty. My son got a bit less than that and he hasn’t found many people who got more than him!

So? Are we going to get ours? Postie not been. I might go on the hunt!
mmm1980

Post by mmm1980 »

Thank you, Class1. Hope you receive the letter today :).
Last edited by mmm1980 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cass1

Post by Cass1 »

Nothing today!

I think you stand a good chance for Sale. I don’t know the specifics but my DS has friends in his class from Cheatham hill and various places across Manchester. I think you should be able to find the data for last year. Maybe in the transferring to secondary booklet. Should be online
Panicker

Post by Panicker »

We’ve received Sale and Urmston results today but no one else we know has! Very strange....