Yusufissat Appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
yusufissat

Yusufissat Appeal

Post by yusufissat »

What are the 3 strongest points I can put forward which could make an appeal successful?
Twinkle

Re: Appeal

Post by Twinkle »

Strong academic evidence is the key.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

May I suggest you read the extensive detail in the thread by Etienne?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this is all the info about appeals
yusufissat

Post by yusufissat »

Twinkle wrote:Strong academic evidence is the key.
Sorry this is for Primary School appeal.
yusufissat

Post by yusufissat »

Guest55 wrote:May I suggest you read the extensive detail in the thread by Etienne?

Thanks. I have been through all the information and made some notes which I will add to my appeal.
yusufissat

Post by yusufissat »

Would it be possible to contact Etienne directly for some advice regarding the appeal?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

yusufissat wrote:Would it be possible to contact Etienne directly for some advice regarding the appeal?
No unfortunately it is not possible to do that, it is better to post on this thread if possible (I will change the name to make it clear that it is your thread) and advice will be given wherever possible.

if there is confidential / sensitive info then you can send that to the appeals box as per the FAQ and this post https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... =35&t=8255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Twinkle

Re: Yusufissat Appeal

Post by Twinkle »

OP - it would he be helpful if you could post which year group ( KS1 appeals are notoriously difficult unless the PAN is below 30), what the PAN is, whether there are siblings at the school, whether there are any other schools with capacity to take your DC near to home and if so why they would not be suitable ( and more importantly why the school you are appealing for is the only one that would be suitable) ? Also any SEN needs and whether only this school can meet those needs? Also are there any faith criteria?

By answering these questions the strongest arguments for your appeal may fall into place.
Etienne

Re: Yusufissat Appeal

Post by Etienne »

Welcome! :)

Very happy to help with a primary appeal, but as Twinkle points out, we need more information from you.
Etienne
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now