Help regarding filling of SIF for ColCHSGirls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Starlearner17

Help regarding filling of SIF for ColCHSGirls

Post by Starlearner17 »

Hi , Can anyone help me in getting and filling the SIF form for Colchester girls school in secondary school admission from Redbridge council.I couldn't find the SIF from the council provided link .TIA
11pluspositivemum

Re: Help regarding filling of SIF for ColCHSGirls

Post by 11pluspositivemum »

Starlearner17 wrote:Hi , Can anyone help me in getting and filling the SIF form for Colchester girls school in secondary school admission from Redbridge council.I couldn't find the SIF from the council provided link .TIA
SIF was the form that you completed in CSSE website for Colchester Girls. You have already done it. You need to now submit the CAF form only with the priorities to the council you apply.
Starlearner17

Post by Starlearner17 »

11pluspositivemum wrote:
Starlearner17 wrote:Hi , Can anyone help me in getting and filling the SIF form for Colchester girls school in secondary school admission from Redbridge council.I couldn't find the SIF from the council provided link .TIA
SIF was the form that you completed in CSSE website for Colchester Girls. You have already done it. You need to now submit the CAF form only with the priorities to the council you apply.

While filling the priorities to the council,for ColCHSG it's asking for the SIF that's where I am getting confused.Can you plzz help me out.Thanq.
uucee

Post by uucee »

Starlearner17 wrote:
11pluspositivemum wrote:

While filling the priorities to the council,for ColCHSG it's asking for the SIF that's where I am getting confused.Can you plzz help me out.Thanq.
By taking the CSSE 11+, you had completed the SIF already. For schools with additional SIF, you will have those mentioned in the school website. Otherwise, ignore and carry on with the completion of the CAF. I faced a similar confusion earlier.
rain12

Post by rain12 »

Starlearner17 wrote:
11pluspositivemum wrote:

I think that was the standard reply of each councils. I had the same problem with Havering as well. As 11pluspositivemum mentioned you have already completed the SIF part of your registration process for the CCSC test.

If you apply for CCHS you would face similar dilemma.
T0tleybrook

Post by T0tleybrook »

Just fill in the online application. In the comments box just put your CSSE score as reasons why you’re applying for the school.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now