Registering for tests

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Chimpi

Registering for tests

Post by Chimpi »

I'm new to this. My daughter will take the 11+ in sept 2020. When would you need to register for the exam and will the school or the lea send you anything to remind you or help you live g in or do you simply have to remember? Thanks
Daogroupie

Re: Registering for tests

Post by Daogroupie »

Registration will be May/June next year. You need to put it in your diary. Nobody knows that you want to apply so you need to be in charge of your application.

You will need to register with SW Herts Consortium. The test will be in early September and you will have the opportunity to apply to schools in the consortium with your score from the test. DG
ToadMum

Re: Registering for tests

Post by ToadMum »

Chimpi wrote:I'm new to this. My daughter will take the 11+ in sept 2020. When would you need to register for the exam and will the school or the lea send you anything to remind you or help you live g in or do you simply have to remember? Thanks
Do you mean, take the test in September 2020, for year 7 entry in 2021? If so, you don't need to register until May / June 2020, not next summer.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now