Chelmsford County Parent Reviews

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Decisiontime639

Chelmsford County Parent Reviews

Post by Decisiontime639 »

Hi all

We would really appreciate some honest Chelmsford County parent reviews. ( We are making the decision between Chelmsford and Woodford)

Dd would be travelling from Newbury Park by coach.

Thanks
Bananaperson

Re: Chelmsford County Parent Reviews

Post by Bananaperson »

I dont have any experience myself, but my friend’s daughter is in Year 9 at CCHS.

They absolutely love the school, they are very happy with making the decision to go there. and she travels from Goodmayes, barley lane by coach.
tahm563

Post by tahm563 »

I am looking for reviews too. Any parents with DD at CCHS want to share what the school is like. Is it very academic?
Bananasperson can you kindly ask your friend details of the coach? We live around that area too.
Bananaperson

Post by Bananaperson »

tahm563 wrote:I am looking for reviews too. Any parents with DD at CCHS want to share what the school is like. Is it very academic?
Bananasperson can you kindly ask your friend details of the coach? We live around that area too.
From what I remember, the coach comes opposite priestly gardens at around 0730, and gets back at 1635. The coach provider is Amy coaches I think. I’ll double check though :)
tahm563

Post by tahm563 »

Thank you so much bananasperson. It's better than WCHS timing for us. Would appreciate it if you can double check Pls.
Bananaperson wrote:
tahm563 wrote:I am looking for reviews too. Any parents with DD at CCHS want to share what the school is like. Is it very academic?
From what I remember, the coach comes opposite priestly gardens at around 0730, and gets back at 1635. The coach provider is Amy coaches I think. I’ll double check though :)
Magic07

Post by Magic07 »

Also looking for reviews for CCHS. Would really appreciate anyone’s views.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now