CAF query

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
stse88

CAF query

Post by stse88 »

I'm sorry if it's asked many times before, but just want to make sure the CAF is completed correctly so I don't mess up my son's chance in going to a grammar school. Am I right in saying that I don't need to put my son's score down in the additional information field when I select the grammar school for my preference? As his score is in council's computer system now. Panicking a bit since the deadline is soon as I don't want to mess up my son's chances because I made a stupid mistake.
Ricky74

Re: CAF query

Post by Ricky74 »

When we filled in our sons' CAFs two years ago we did not put their scores in.

Hoping other 2019 applicants will confirm this is still the case.
purple1234

Post by purple1234 »

No for my eldest did not include her score on the online CAF form and she got into a grammar school. I believe the council already have this information.
Skylark

Post by Skylark »

This is my first time filling in the CAF for secondary. I have only included school choices and have not added the score achieved.
Rooroo

Post by Rooroo »

No. I contacted the foundation office, no SIF or extra information such as scores are required.
Wildfuture

Post by Wildfuture »

If it was required, and places were offered on the basis of the score entered and not checked, imagine there would be a record number of applicants scoring 270 :lol:
stse88

Post by stse88 »

Thanks everyone. Going to leave blank as it doesn't mention on the form to put the score.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now