Mock exams 10 or 11+ London area

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
schooling123

Mock exams 10 or 11+ London area

Post by schooling123 »

where can I find a good mock exam provider? Do you get mark scheme and paper once the child completed it?

Thanks
kenyancowgirl

Re: Mock exams 10 or 11+ London area

Post by kenyancowgirl »

I have just copied this from elsewhere on the forum as a gentle warning when asking for recommendations which must be by PM only!

Caution about tutor recommendations
Code:
We all try to keep the forum as safe as possible - tutors or tutoring organisations (other than school/PTA and non-commercial organisations) are not allowed to be openly recommended, because it attracts posts with fake recommendations ('dodgy' advertising solely designed to solicit business on the internet).
It is also not unknown for unscrupulous competitors to 'plant' negative posts, seeking to denigrate the opposition!

Genuine recommendations from forum members by PM only (private message) are permitted - but be aware of the possibility that someone who appears to be a 'helpful parent' offering advice may not be all they seem! There could be an ulterior motive.

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with great caution.
However, there are many long standing members - check carefully the date of joining and number of posts) - who make a very valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a private recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering.

It's easy to report a possible problem if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming' - just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Note:
  • • Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
squareofthewicket

Re: Mock exams 10 or 11+ London area

Post by squareofthewicket »

schooling123 wrote:where can I find a good mock exam provider? Do you get mark scheme and paper once the child completed it?

Thanks
There are many mock exam providers around London, so it will depend on where you are and how far you are willing to travel with your DC for the said Mocks. Will also depend on the schools which you are looking at as the format of the mock maybe something you may need to consider.

Some of these are private Mock exam providers, like the ones provided by the company that hosts this forum. Others are conducted by the various Grammar School's PSA.

If you need actual names, PM me and I can provide the one that we used with my feedback on their effectiveness for my DD.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now