Chigwell Scholarship interview

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Italian

Chigwell Scholarship interview

Post by Italian »

I was wondering if any DC have received an invitation for scholarship interview for Chigwell. I was not expecting one for my DS, but was wondering how many are usually called for scholarship assessments. Thanks.
WorriedDad11

Re: Chigwell Scholarship interview

Post by WorriedDad11 »

My DS has been invited for it. It is a 3 hour intense affair from the look of it.
klnewbie

Post by klnewbie »

Congratulations! When did you hear? Has your DS been invited to any other scholarships?
Good luck x
Italian

Post by Italian »

WorriedDad11 wrote:My DS has been invited for it. It is a 3 hour intense affair from the look of it.
Congratulations and good luck!
klnewbie wrote:Congratulations! When did you hear? Has your DS been invited to any other scholarships?
Good luck x
Apparently they sent email Friday, I think. We didn't get one, wasn't expecting it.
WorriedDad11

Post by WorriedDad11 »

Thanks. We got the email the week before last on Friday. He did not make the academic interview cut at Forest(he was called for the normal interview), but he had fluffed the test a little bit so we were not expecting it. Bancroft's he went for the interview last Saturday, but I am not sure they have a separate academic scholarship interview. Same at CLSB, although they don't do proper scholarships only bursaries. Good luck everyone.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now