CRGS External Sixth Form Applicant GCSE grades required

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

jojo2305

CRGS External Sixth Form Applicant GCSE grades required

Post by jojo2305 »

Good afternoon, I’m asking for private messages on this one to anyone who wouldn’t object to letting me know what gcse grades their child obtained to receive an offer into CRGS sixth form. Thank you all in advance for any replies.
kenyancowgirl

Re: CRGS External Sixth Form Applicant GCSE grades required

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Could I ask why you want this information? Is it because you are wondering, in practise, what external candidates get in with, as opposed to the minimum requirements as is published on the website?

https://www.crgs.co.uk/132/admissions-policy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jojo2305

Post by jojo2305 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:Could I ask why you want this information? Is it because you are wondering, in practise, what external candidates get in with, as opposed to the minimum requirements as is published on the website?

https://www.crgs.co.uk/132/admissions-policy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you kenyancowgirl, that is exactly the reason for the question, dd had her ‘informal chat’ this week and is desperate to know likely grades needed for an offer.
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Not my area, I'm afraid - up here, the grades listed as the minimum are very much that, the bare minimum - hopefully someone with a student at the school will be able to help!
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

About 3 years ago a friend's DC gained a place from a local comp with 3 A*, 4 As and 3 Bs. This was to study 2 MFL, History and Classics at A level. It can depend on subject combination at A level. Sciences at CRGS may require higher grades to make the cut.
jojo2305

Post by jojo2305 »

Blitz wrote:About 3 years ago a friend's DC gained a place from a local comp with 3 A*, 4 As and 3 Bs. This was to study 2 MFL, History and Classics at A level. It can depend on subject combination at A level. Sciences at CRGS may require higher grades to make the cut.
Thank you Blitz for your reply, I’ll pass this on to my dd :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now