MTS

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Northlondonparent

MTS

Post by Northlondonparent »

Hi all, DS is going to accept an 11+ place at MTS and I wondered if any of your DS are going to accept and be on the Highgate / Muswell Hill coach? Happy to DM if easier. Thanks so much.
Emma6362

Re: MTS

Post by Emma6362 »

I was just about to post similar! We are in Arkley and think we are taking our MTS place. Any mums in my area? Totteridge, Mill Hill, Whetstone, Arkley, Elstree? Would love to chat
Emma6362

Post by Emma6362 »

Are you going to the offers morning next week? Happy to chat before would love to meet other MTS mums
Northlondonparent

Emma6362 wrote:Are you going to the offers morning next week? Happy to chat before would love to meet other MTS mums
Yes we will be at the offers morning!
Emma6362

Post by Emma6362 »

PM’d you!
AML

Post by AML »

Congrats! You’ll have lots of opportunities to meet other parents. There are various social events throughout the year and parents often organise events out of school. Parents are invited to a year group whatsapp to communicate with each other and often kids are organised in classes according to geography. So they are with kids on the same coach route.

Lots of mums nights out too.. and the occasional dad’s ones!

Can’t speak for other schools but the parent community and pastoral care is wonderful here, welcome !
Northlondonparent

AML wrote:Congrats! You’ll have lots of opportunities to meet other parents. There are various social events throughout the year and parents often organise events out of school. Parents are invited to a year group whatsapp to communicate with each other and often kids are organised in classes according to geography. So they are with kids on the same coach route.

Lots of mums nights out too.. and the occasional dad’s ones!

Can’t speak for other schools but the parent community and pastoral care is wonderful here, welcome !
Thank you so much. This is so great to hear - and in keeping with everything I have heard so far!