Offer Day Email

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
MathsMonster

Offer Day Email

Post by MathsMonster »

Does anyone know when the emails come through on offer day? Some have said midnight, and others throughout the night. Does anyone know when the latest ones are sent? And is it alphabetical in batches?
thirdtimemum

Re: Offer Day Email

Post by thirdtimemum »

MathsMonster wrote:Does anyone know when the emails come through on offer day? Some have said midnight, and others throughout the night. Does anyone know when the latest ones are sent? And is it alphabetical in batches?

I think it depends on what local authority you are in. I recall with Sandwell I was able to log on at midnight and get our results but in Birmingham some were much later the following afternoon.
helen0209

Post by helen0209 »

Concur with the above. Solihull is midnight, Birmingham can be any time up to around 16:00. Doesn’t appear to be any specific order and certainly isn’t alphabetic.
bluejay

Post by bluejay »

Last year boys02
posted their result on: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:15 pm

I believe Solihull area results were available online on 28th February as there were a number of other allocations shared too.
MathsMonster

Post by MathsMonster »

That's great- thank you for all the info. I've heard some say they had emails at 2am and midnight, but maybe this was someone from another area. Does anyone know if we can login online for the info with Birmingham or is it just an email?
TheThinEndOfTheWedge

Post by TheThinEndOfTheWedge »

MathsMonster wrote:That's great- thank you for all the info. I've heard some say they had emails at 2am and midnight, but maybe this was someone from another area. Does anyone know if we can login online for the info with Birmingham or is it just an email?
Last year the online system for Birmingham was useless - we had our email early on Friday morning and I logged on later in the day to double check, for peace of mind. The online system didn't even show that the allocation had been offered...I ended up phoning admissions in a panic to double check! They were very helpful and all was well...but for those few minutes it was horribly stressful.
Good luck for Friday!
round2

Post by round2 »

Hi Walsall emailed and text at midnight but not entirely sure as to whether it is alphabetical. The the email/text is followed up by a letter in the post the following day. Hope this helps.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Solihull allocations may well be out this evening and may give some indication of scores for Birmingham schools
MathsMonster

Post by MathsMonster »

round2 wrote:Hi Walsall emailed and text at midnight but not entirely sure as to whether it is alphabetical. The the email/text is followed up by a letter in the post the following day. Hope this helps.
Great, thank you :)
MathsMonster

Post by MathsMonster »

hermanmunster wrote:Solihull allocations may well be out this evening and may give some indication of scores for Birmingham schools
Ooh that’s a really good point! I’ll keep my eye on it tonight! Thank you :D