KENDRICK 2019 ALLOCATIONS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tinkers

KENDRICK 2019 ALLOCATIONS

Post by Tinkers »

In preparation for allocations day this week I've set up this thread, for those who have applied to Kendrick.
I'll update the historic admissions thread with info the school usually provide, however if you wish to, it is may be helpful to others to post your score (if it's around the cutoff mark) as well as saying if you got a place or not.

ETA school have updated their website
https://www.kendrick.reading.sch.uk/att ... 5&type=pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There are 120 on the WL, the highest score on the WL is 114.71

Scores and waiting list positions may also be helpful, if you are happy to share them.

If you haven't got a place and want to appeal then I suggest you head over to our appeals section first.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you still have questions then head over to the appeals section of the forum.

Any questions about the school etc, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores waiting lists etc.

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 10&t=44651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
usmanm

Re: KENDRICK 2019 ALLOCATIONS

Post by usmanm »

Good evening

Just going through Kendrick's website and they have this information

=============

National Offer Day is Friday 1st March 2019.

If your daughter has been offered a place at Kendrick School you will receive an email from us on 4th March 2019.

If your daughter is on the waiting list, you will receive an email from us giving her position as at 1st March 2019, during week commencing 4th March 2019.

Please do not contact the school before Friday 8th March. The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) which will be published on our website on Friday 1st March 2019 should answer any queries you may have.

=============

Does this mean we will have to wait till 4th March or council's email will tell us if DD has been offered a place.

TIA
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

You should still receive motivation from your LA on the 1st March. In the past Kendrick would send out letters due to arrive on NAD, but are obviously sending emails this year.
mpp1900

Post by mpp1900 »

Tinkers wrote:You should still receive motivation from your LA on the 1st March. In the past Kendrick would send out letters due to arrive on NAD, but are obviously sending emails this year.
Thank god ! I can't wait until 4th March ..
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

mpp1900 wrote:
Tinkers wrote:You should still receive motivation from your LA on the 1st March. In the past Kendrick would send out letters due to arrive on NAD, but are obviously sending emails this year.

Looking back at your DDs score you should be fine.
usmanm

Post by usmanm »

what is a safe score? :D
mpp1900

Post by mpp1900 »

Tinkers wrote:
mpp1900 wrote:

Looking back at your DDs score you should be fine.
Thanks Tinkers, I owe a part to you if that miracle happens :)
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

To comply with the Admissions Code, the notification of the school allocation has to come from the applicant's home local authority and schools must not contact parents prior to this.

(Although from reports on the forum, a certain superselective girls' school in North London has 'form' for appearing to feel that this injunction doesn't necessarily apply to it :roll:).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
usmanm

Post by usmanm »

So we will know tomorrow for sure :D
ptarmigan

Post by ptarmigan »

Thanks to all for the information on this forum which has helped us greatly. DD did get an offer with 114.79.