Allocation day 2019 discussion board

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Seraphina

Allocation day 2019 discussion board

Post by Seraphina »

Just thought I'd start a discussion board. Anyone heard anything?
kenyancowgirl

Re: Allocation day 2019 discussion board

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Please post Warwickshire SCORES ONLY on this thread:

https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 37&t=57335" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and keep discussions about worries etc on this current thread otherwise it gets difficult to keep ulling out the relevant infomration. Please note, word is that the AQS for Warks is high this year so please expect that and the reported scores from Birmingham and Solihull are confirming that. It is still too early for us to give any assurances about whether or not a place off the waiting list is realistic.
Memebaby

Post by Memebaby »

I am in the second priority area for rugby because we fall into Northants. Think it’s called eastern priority. I got an email in the night from Northants council telling me my daughter had a place. Couldn’t find anything on Warwickshire admissions .
Seraphina

Post by Seraphina »

Memebaby - congratulations on your daughter getting a place! Did your email give you the AQS? Parent Portal for Warwickshire is still asleep - hopefully someone will get into work soon and press the button!
Memebaby

Post by Memebaby »

No. It said I had to contact school to see how to accept place . I thought it was sutomatic acceptance ??? I’m very keen to know was. Hope you get to find out soon. Some of the north of the county like Stratford know about their places . I wonder how they’ve found out ??best of luck to you x
Seraphina

Post by Seraphina »

Thanks Memebaby - it could be that the Stratford results are from out of area, or maybe the Portal has started to give out results. I'm really hoping I know in the next half an hour, as I'm going to a wedding today and won't have access to the Portal until I get home. Hate waiting! x
Zoot

Post by Zoot »

Results day is coming back to me now. We might be here a while....
Centralperk

Post by Centralperk »

Once again left waiting by WCC. Everyone in the surrounding areas know already :roll:
Here_goes

Post by Here_goes »

We're in the priority area but in Oxfordshire LA. Our results were available via the portal at midnight and I received an email at 8am this morning. Good luck to those of you still waiting.
rugbymum285

Post by rugbymum285 »

Fed up of waiting too, but Warwickshire have released the AQS's on their website now!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now