SLOUGH ALLOCATIONS 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tinkers

SLOUGH ALLOCATIONS 2019

Post by Tinkers »

In preparation for allocations day this week I've set up this thread, for those who have applied to One of the Slough schools.
I'll update the historic admissions thread with info the school usually provide, however if you wish to, it is may be helpful to others to post your score (if it's around the cutoff mark) as well as saying if you got a place or not.

Scores and waiting list positions may also be helpful, if you are happy to share them.

If you haven't got a place and want to appeal then I suggest you head over to our appeals section first.
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If you still have questions then head over to the appeals section of the forum.

Any questions about the school etc, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores waiting lists etc.
hel_tcw

Re: SLOUGH ALLOCATIONS 2019

Post by hel_tcw »

Good luck to all the DP waiting to hear which school their DC has got into.

I remember being in your shoes 3 years ago and 1 year ago.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Is everyone is Slough still asleep?
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Tinkers wrote:Is everyone is Slough still asleep?
:lol: :lol:
Maybe everyone has exactly the school they hoped for and has no transport questions?

Come on, Slough, let us know how you are doing!
scary mum
trimission

Post by trimission »

scary mum wrote:
Tinkers wrote:Is everyone is Slough still asleep?
:lol: :lol:
Maybe everyone has exactly the school they hoped for and has no transport questions?

Come on, Slough, let us know how you are doing!
Still waiting...
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I think Slough don’t send out allocations until later, but some will have applied from neighbouring LAs that have already sent out emails.
11plusmaze

Post by 11plusmaze »

My DS got into Langley - P2 Area (Hillingdon) - 117. Got an email from Langley. Hillingdon admissions portal is not showing on Outcome yet.

I know kids of couple of my Friends from Slough got into Upton Court - 125. (The results available on Slough Admission Portal for them since morning)
kitkat77

Post by kitkat77 »

The email from Langley states 'the initial offer of places has been made to all eligible candidates in the Priority Area 1 and those in Priority Area 2 achieving an average score of 115 and above, and to those scoring 114 and living closest to the school'.

Might be useful info for anyone still waiting. Much lower than I was expecting.

(If helpful, my DD is 12th on waiting list, with 113, in Priority Area 2).
Neeve

Post by Neeve »

Good evening, DS got second choice at Herschel with 119. Hillingdon area. Was a little disappointed that he didn’t get Upton but it is what it is. Very happy that he gets to go Herschel as he felt safe and excited on the open evening.
2015_11_plus

Post by 2015_11_plus »

Needing help as totally confused. Our DS scored 124 and are in priority area 2 for Langley - the result is that they could not find him a place in ANY of the 6 schools we listed and instead gave him a place at a local school. We think this is an error as our other 2 older DS both got admission previously. Any advice?