Tiffin Girls’ School allocations for 2019 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Stroller

Tiffin Girls’ School allocations for 2019 entry

Post by Stroller »

I've set up this thread for those who have applied to Tiffin Girls’ School for 2019 entry.

Please post the cut-off score and - without identifying information - the full message the school communicates in the first round. Any updates with scores and waiting list positions (as you find out) are extremely helpful.

There’s lots of information in the TGS sticky.

If your daughter hasn't been offered a place and you are considering whether to appeal, work your way through the guidance in the appeals section

For any questions about the school itself, please start a new thread and keep this one about places, scores, waiting lists, etc.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
kprad35

Re: Tiffin Girls’ School allocations for 2019 entry

Post by kprad35 »

MY dd got place in Tiffin girls. so lucky
KingstonMama

Post by KingstonMama »

We didn't get Tiffin Girls (1st choice) but got Nonsuch Girls (2nd choice). I'm actually happy because I thought she'd be better off at Nonsuch and although my daughter preferred Tiffin she is happy. Will see what happens with the waiting list and if we do get a Tiffin offer will cross that bridge if/when we get to it.
RainbowStars

Post by RainbowStars »

Tiffin Girls for us. No words to describe this feeling - happy beyond words.

In shock and can't believe it!
RainbowStars

Post by RainbowStars »

Congratulations Kprad :D :D

Congratulations KingstonMama - Nonsuch is an amazing school :D :D
zilin1712

Post by zilin1712 »

We got our first choice Tiffin Girl's!!! Soooo happy!!!! :)
guna.moon

Post by guna.moon »

Congralutions All

We got our first choice school Tiffin Girls! Hurray
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

Congratulations to those who wanted TGS and were offered a place today. To those who wanted a place but didn’t get one (yet), I know you must be disappointed. Don’t be afraid to post. There’s lots of support on this site. Based on previous years, the waiting list will move and some who are sad today will get better news.

To anyone who was offered a place they definitely don’t want, make sure your alternative place is secure, then release the TGS spot swiftly so someone else can have it by the end of March. There’s enough uncertainty in the country this month, so go on and make someone’s day if you can. :)
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
Pinklily10

Post by Pinklily10 »

Congrats to all who got their 1st preference. Our DD2 got an offer in Non Such (OOC) which is our 3rd preference. DD1 is already in TGS which is our first preference.
guna.moon

Post by guna.moon »

Congralutions to all

my Daughter got TGS as 1st preference :D
We re in Epsom currently, Looking to move to closer to TGS. But Kingston is too expensive to move in.
Any suggestion on TGS surronding to look for properties to get easy access via public transport to TGS? Any suggestion welcome.
I haven't started any research on the internet yet.

Thank you All.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now