Langley Waiting List.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
crazymum

Langley Waiting List.

Post by crazymum »

Hi there, does anyone know what score Langley Grammar has reached on the waiting list? I have phoned them a few of times over the past few months, but feel a bit embarrased to keep ringing!

Thankyou in Advance, xx :oops:
Twins mum

Post by Twins mum »

The last time I spoke to the Admissions Officer they were offering the 116's (that was over 4 weeks ago).

I know how you feel with regards to the constant calls. I used to take a deep breath and just ask what the current staus was each time. You have your childs best interest at heart and they should understand that. Or you could try sending them an email.

Good luck
:lol: :lol:
crazymum

Post by crazymum »

Thankyou Twins Mum! :wink:
greatmum

Post by greatmum »

Hi,
my daughter got an offer with 116 but the letter stated that they are only offering to a very small fraction of children with 116. I know that there were 28 children with 116 on their waiting list including my daughter. so I don't know how many were offered places. I used to email them about waiting list and never got a proper reply from them. What was your child's score? I hope He/she gets an offer soon as I know what it feels like to bein your shoes. Good luck and do as twin mum says take a deep breath and phone them.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now