Parent Portal Problem

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Seraphina

Parent Portal Problem

Post by Seraphina »

I think there may be a problem with the Parent Portal. I accepted the offer on Friday, and when I checked the portal today, the offer isn't there - it just takes me to the 'response' screen.

I contacted Admissions, and the offer has been accepted over the phone (I took the name of the person I spoke to). She said I don't need to accept the place on the portal now. No idea why it was accepted by the portal on Friday (I received the acknowledgement email), but it's not showing today.

If you have accepted a place via the portal, please go in and check it's still showing as accepted - if I hadn't checked, Admissions would have me down as not accepting the place. Fingers crossed everyone else is okay!

I'm going to phone them again in a week just to make sure they definitely have my acceptance recorded.
darkmuseuk

Re: Parent Portal Problem

Post by darkmuseuk »

The set of "Response" buttons is still there but the status of the first place is updated to say "Status: Place Accepted"
Seraphina

Post by Seraphina »

Mine was still showing as 'Place offered', even though I'd accepted, and received the automated email! I am checking it every now and again, and it's been on 'place accepted' since Monday, so I think it's sorted now.
Hopeful18

Post by Hopeful18 »

This also happened to me. I accepted place on Friday and got confirmation email (but cleverly worded I thought as doesn’t actually say you’ve accepted place just confirms you’ve responded) Luckily I was so paranoid that I’d do something wrong that I rechecked on a Saturday and had gone back to place offered rather than accepted. I re did mine and then screen shot the portal which said place accepted.
I’d definitely recommend everyone ochecks their portal again.