Henrietta Barnet allocations 1st March 2019

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Stroller

Re: Henrietta Barnet allocations 1st March 2019

Post by Stroller »

Chan2018 wrote:My DD is top of the waiting list. I didn't get any email about her W/L number.
Chan2018, is there a way to find out waiting list places at this point? How do you know your DD is at the top of the list - did someone say it? Or put it in writing?
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
Chan2018

Post by Chan2018 »

I emailed to school and they replied my dd's W/L number. Sorry I can't share it here.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Chan2018 wrote:I emailed to school and they replied my dd's W/L number. Sorry I can't share it here.
The My DD is top of the waiting list is a blind, then, one assumes?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Chan2018

Post by Chan2018 »

I received email "your daughter is in top of the waiting list. ..." We visited Thursday. They didn't mention W/L number. This week I emailed to HBS and got the W/L number.
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

Chan2018 wrote:I received email "your daughter is in top of the waiting list. ..." We visited Thursday. They didn't mention W/L number. This week I emailed to HBS and got the W/L number.
Thank you.
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

bartsimpson wrote:Has anyone here found out more details about
Ombudsman complaint 99/C/1876
Five places were offered. LA withdrew them after three days.
Ombudsman decided in this case the delay was too long, and amounted to maladminstration. Places confirmed.

Which school/Ombudsman was it and were the results made public?

Thanks
Jig
This is the ombudsman https://www.lgo.org.uk/make-a-complaint ... admissions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The case was quite a long time ago and the decision may no longer be available online. You can search for more recent decisions on the LGO site.
Chan2018

Post by Chan2018 »

Solara wrote:E-mail recieved from HBS DD position 9
We invite to school visit tomrrow morning
Goodluck everyone
Hi is your DD got admission? If anyone know what number on W/L got admission? I don't want to email school this busy time.
Naushad

Post by Naushad »

Afternoon Everyone,
Did anyone receive any update from School or their respective LA on the waiting list movement or offer?

Please update.
Thanks
Anonym

Post by Anonym »

Has nobody from waiting list received anything? Shouldn’t the waiting list be moving by now?
Khushi6

Post by Khushi6 »

Anonym wrote:Has nobody from waiting list received anything? Shouldn’t the waiting list be moving by now?
Nothing yet, I believe the second round allocation is next Thursday. My LEA states that on the website so I would say check your one for exact dates but I do believe it will be next Friday at the latest. I will let you know when I hear anything.