Previous year question papers

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SUNILT

Previous year question papers

Post by SUNILT »

Hi , Can anyone suggest / guide on how to get the previous year's question papers for 11+ exam for Slough & Sutton areas.

Also, any guide for the same question papers .
Daogroupie

Re: Previous year question papers

Post by Daogroupie »

Some choose to release the question paper from the previous year and some do not.

The vast majority do not.

If you look at the thread raging in the Essex region about the recently released Maths paper for 2019 entry you will understand why.

Some students are sure that it is not the right paper as questions they remember are missing. CSSE insist that it is.

QE and HBS have never released a single past paoer and the CEM provider does not release any past papers but does release a sample paper so you should be able to find the CEM sample paper for the Slough Consortium.

You will find many CEM format very helpful papers in the forum shop next day delivery.

I suggest you post in the Surrey region for more advice on the Sutton papers.

DG
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

As DG says, Slough is CEM and they don’t publish any past papers or practice papers.

However several publishers produce ‘CEM’ practice papers.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Looking at your previous post you were based in East London.

You’ll need to check the admissions policies for the Slough schools, and I’d think if you got a place, you’d seriously have to consider moving if you are still based in East London.
Proudmumregardless

Post by Proudmumregardless »

Tinkers wrote:Looking at your previous post you were based in East London.

You’ll need to check the admissions policies for the Slough schools, and I’d think if you got a place, you’d seriously have to consider moving if you are still based in East London.
East London tends to come into Essex I'm suprised they're going west! I'm very anti Londoners County line hopping for choice schools and not contributing to the local areas or school in any way shape or form
squareofthewicket

Post by squareofthewicket »

SUNILT wrote:Hi , Can anyone suggest / guide on how to get the previous year's question papers for 11+ exam for Slough & Sutton areas.

Also, any guide for the same question papers .
If you are referring to the SET for Sutton, then the past papers are also not released.