QMHS waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Inner Chimp

QMHS waiting list

Post by Inner Chimp »

Does anyone have any news on movement for Queen Mary High? We are position 63 but 7 points under the cut off. Just wondering if it’s moving?
LChelt

Re: QMHS waiting list

Post by LChelt »

Inner Chimp wrote:Does anyone have any news on movement for Queen Mary High? We are position 63 but 7 points under the cut off. Just wondering if it’s moving?
I phoned last week and my daughter was 42 on the waiting list with a score of 320, not heard anything about QMHS since! Very frustrating but think it’ll be the local comp for us!
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

LChelt wrote:
Inner Chimp wrote:Does anyone have any news on movement for Queen Mary High? We are position 63 but 7 points under the cut off. Just wondering if it’s moving?
I phoned last week and my daughter was 42 on the waiting list with a score of 320, not heard anything about QMHS since! Very frustrating but think it’ll be the local comp for us!
Thank you for sharing, I don’t think their list is moving. I wonder if WGHS list is moving yet?
Mumfaa

Post by Mumfaa »

The Walsall LEA said to me they would be having new W/L next week. So hopefully , some movement by next week.
khan1978

Post by khan1978 »

Our daughter took the late test for QMHS got a score of 341.
Does she get put on the same waiting list and does she stand a good chance?
We are 1 mile from the school.
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

Mumfaa wrote:The Walsall LEA said to me they would be having new W/L next week. So hopefully , some movement by next week.
Ugh so we might be moving the other way? Oh well thanks for the information I’m a pessimist!
LChelt

Post by LChelt »

I emailed Walsall LEA & my daughter score of 320 is still 42 on waiting list, she was the same position last week. Doesn’t seem to be much movement! Not holding out hope!
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

Mumfaa wrote:The Walsall LEA said to me they would be having new W/L next week. So hopefully , some movement by next week.
Just spoke to them our DD same position not moved looks like long wait for QM schools this year
khan1978

Post by khan1978 »

This is the email response we've had from Walsall LEA this morning.

We are currently waiting for a new waiting list and ranking from Queen Mary's High. Once this has been updated on the system, we will then be able to tell you of your child's waiting list position.

I suggest you try towards the end of this week for this.
Inner Chimp

Post by Inner Chimp »

khan1978 wrote:This is the email response we've had from Walsall LEA this morning.

We are currently waiting for a new waiting list and ranking from Queen Mary's High. Once this has been updated on the system, we will then be able to tell you of your child's waiting list position.

I suggest you try towards the end of this week for this.
Much appreciated thank you for sharing this!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now