Tiffin Girls’ School allocations for 2019 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Stroller

Re: Tiffin Girls’ School allocations for 2019 entry

Post by Stroller »

Hold on then, based on what the lady said, the offer should reach you soon. Something to look forward to. :)
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
vnes29

Post by vnes29 »

Stroller, after several calls to Kingston and Surrey council, this afternoon Surrey confirmed the offer has been send to them and in the next few days it will be communicated with me in writing. What a journey, but very happy and finally we told our DD :D
Thanks you for being here for us x
Osterleymum

Post by Osterleymum »

Hi all ! We received the offer last Friday - dd was so over the moon ! It’s been a crazy journey and I’m so pleased for her . We received the email Friday morning . 104.9!
Thank you for all your support
KingstonMama

Post by KingstonMama »

The admissions office let me know waiting list position when I asked them in case knowing this helps anyone else.
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

That’s great news, vnes29 and Osterleymum.

Also KingstonMama, thanks for letting people know that the waiting list positions are now available. Any grounds for optimism?
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
KingstonMama

Post by KingstonMama »

Stroller wrote:That’s great news, vnes29 and Osterleymum.

Also KingstonMama, thanks for letting people know that the waiting list positions are now available. Any grounds for optimism?
No but I wasn’t expecting it knowing her score and the cut off. Although she won’t get a place I was pleasantly surprised she wasn’t lower down the list considering how many girls sat and the distance from cut off that she was. She’s number 62 but good to know to focus now on her place at Nonsuch, which were are happy with. Our pros and cons between the schools were pretty much equal, possibly towards nonsuch on location.

Lovely to see people getting some offers this week. Good luck to others waiting!
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

KingstonMama wrote: No but I wasn’t expecting it knowing her score and the cut off. Although she won’t get a place I was pleasantly surprised she wasn’t lower down the list considering how many girls sat and the distance from cut off that she was. She’s number 62 but good to know to focus now on her place at Nonsuch, which we are happy with. Our pros and cons between the schools were pretty much equal, possibly towards nonsuch on location.
I’m sure she’ll be very happy at Nonsuch. At least she didn’t have all her eggs in one basket. :-) Anyone can have a bad day.

Mac2019

Post by Mac2019 »

Any updates around waiting list movement? Does LA give offers during Easter holidays?
Stroller

Post by Stroller »

Mac2019, is your daughter on the waiting list for TGS? What is her current waiting list position/score?

rukmesh

Post by rukmesh »

Stroller wrote:Mac2019, is your daughter on the waiting list for TGS? What is her current waiting list position/score?
Our DD's WL position is 13. What are the chances Stroller ?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now